Lawrenceville School, Donor Day The Lawrenceville School …

This video is not available on this platform.
0
0
3166 days ago, 2380 views
Lawrenceville School, Donor Day The Lawrenceville School … www.Lawrenceville.org … February 16th tuition runs out at Lawrenceville and philanthropy begins. This is the day when your education begins to be paid by others. Full tuition only pays for about 65% of our educational cost. The other 35 % comes from donors who believe in the value of a Lawrenceville education and are willing to invest in us! Wednesday, February 16th, we celebrate Donor Day -- the day we thank our donors from making a gift to Lawrenceville!
Tags: family, education

SPONSORS

SPONSORS

SPONSORS