Tusculum Princeton Historic Estate John Witherspoon

1756   6 years ago
PrincetonHistory | 0 subscribers
1756   6 years ago
Built in 1773 by early Princetonian John Witherspoon, the sixth president of Princeton University and a Signer of the Declaration of Independence, the Tusculum estate was meticulously restored and expanded by two Princeton graduates in 1998. The property offers over 23 acres of beautiful grounds, modern amenities and gracious living — all just a mile from the University center.
Please log in or register to post comments